The INFP Writers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey there :D

3 posters

Go down

hey there :D Empty hey there :D

Post  TheBikloptiKon Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:27 am

You guys ready to get your write on? Right on!

I go by MikeTheKnife over at PerC, but decided to revert to the nickname I had in highschool. I was reminiscing today at the memory of it and it made me laugh.

I used to attempt to write in highschool, and was encouraged to continue by teachers. Continue, I did not. I'm really excited by this opportunity, and more than a little nervous. I'm not sure what it is that I want to write, my ideas vary. Probably going to try my hand at flash fiction first, but don't hold me to that. I'm really looking forward to reading everybody's work. I'll be nice Very Happy As for myself, I hope to be criticized, harshly if necessary... I want to learn.
TheBikloptiKon
TheBikloptiKon

Back to top Go down

hey there :D Empty Re: hey there :D

Post  Admin Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:39 am

happy to have you here, man Smile

Admin
Admin

https://infpwriters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chwimleian Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:45 am

Parnormal buddy, you're here alien Welcome to the club within a club (clubception!). I hope you have fun here Smile
Chwimleian
Chwimleian

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBikloptiKon Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Much thanks, Admin. I'm damn happy you took the time to create this whole thing. So far I'm loving it Very Happy I just have to get used to writing again... got three poems on the go, but they haven't met my approval yet. No matter, not gonna sweat it much if I write

Parnormal buddy, you're here alien Welcome to the club within a club (clubception!). I hope you have fun here Very Happy

I've been having a fun so far, but reading your message has easily doubled said fun . Club within a club, dream within a dream... it's pretty sweet. If this is clubception(<=LOL), then I TOTALLY want to be Saito.
TheBikloptiKon
TheBikloptiKon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum