The INFP Writers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello my friends...

2 posters

Go down

Hello my friends... Empty Hello my friends...

Post  WordsandSilence Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Hello fellow INFPs and writers,

I love words, reading and writing, and "voice" and style have always been critical to my appreciation of literature. And since voice is, in part, a reflection of temperament, I'm excited about finding an INFP group dedicated to writing, because I believe it likely that here I will find some voices unusually resonant.

A little more on my writing interests: Poetry, well-styled prose, reflective essays, short stories, magical realism, erotica, philosophy and spirituality...and writing on writing. I've published a fairly in-depth, but lyrical (often poetic prose), book on the search for spiritual truth and meaning, but as mentioned, my writing interests extend well beyond those topics.

I don't yet know at what level of frequency I'll be able to actively participate on this forum, due to time constraints. But perhaps I'll find a way--episodically, at least. In any case, I look forward to dancing with the minds and spirits of fellow INFPs in the glorious ballroom of well-wrought words.

WordsandSilence

Back to top Go down

Hello my friends... Empty Re: Hello my friends...

Post  OpRise Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 pm

I very much hope you'll have time to post a few things - I love poetic prose. If you feel like plugging your book title, anonymity be damned, I'd love to read it. Either way, thanks for joining the group, and thanks again for the fantastic constructive feedback.
OpRise
OpRise

Back to top Go down

Post  WordsandSilence Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:35 pm

OpRise,

Thanks for the response, and you're quite welcome to the feedback: It's a pleasure to offer constructive criticism when it's received not with defensiveness but with gratitude.

And I appreciate your interest in my book. I hesitate to put the title in this public forum out of concerns both for even the appearance of trying to use the forum as a commercial avenue, and also, as you imply, because it would preclude anonymity. But I'm honored at your interest, and I'll try to PM the info. to you at your account on this site. Please (return) PM me to let me know whether my PM got through to you.

WordsandSilence

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum