The INFP Writers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction and goals.

3 posters

Go down

Introduction and goals. Empty Introduction and goals.

Post  KindOfBlue06 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Hey, I'm Dennis. I've allways loved writing and was decent at it but I never took it seriously. This will change. I love short stories, both new and old from the greats like Hemingway, Poe, Huxley, Nabokov, Porter, Chekov and Fitzgerald, to their modern Heirs like Updyke, Oates, and Munroe. Also, I love what Akashic has done with their Noir series of short stories set in different cities around the globe.

I love a challenge and to take on literature is challenge enough, not to mention the short story -the hardest form to write in next to poety. I hope this will be a great learning experience as well as a revelation. A revelation of the Natural Born Writter that was allways inside me, just waiting to be awakened.

I ask only of a few things of this group. First and foremost, honesty. I will be honest with you if you will be honest with me. Do not worry about being cruel or judgemental -I'm a big boy, I can take it. Secondly, I need accountability. Left to my own devices, I would either sabotage myself, or never inch my way past the boundaries of my tue potential. With comraderie and shared vision however, I think we can push ourselves to greater heights than we alone could have fathomed.

Above all, know that I support you, I believe in you, and in our potential as writers and creatives in general. I will do my best to encourage you, to guide you, to share with you my knowledhe and experience and to assist you in whatever way I can.

I wish nothing but the best, and hope we all will rediscover the creative genious within and write madly, beautifully, innocently, and passionately towards our dreams.

-Dennis.

KindOfBlue06

Back to top Go down

Introduction and goals. Empty Re: Introduction and goals.

Post  Admin Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Hey Dennis! It's good to have you ^_^

Very inspiring introduction if I might add! We support you too! I see great things on the horizon...

Admin
Admin

https://infpwriters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bromide Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Hooray! What sort of genres do you want to work on, Dennis?
bromide
bromide

Back to top Go down

Post  KindOfBlue06 Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Any genre that has a touch of noir element to. I've allways been drawn to the darker side of life, so I might as well write about it.

I'm also interested in literary and erotic fiction as well.

KindOfBlue06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum