The INFP Writers Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freakin' Block, Man...

2 posters

Go down

Freakin' Block, Man... Empty Freakin' Block, Man...

Post  TheBikloptiKon Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Anyone else feeling massive writer's block right now? I can't write anything. Tried to write a poem the other night, but it just didn't happen. It was a poem and it was the worst self-loathing, middle school poem I've written in awhile. Plus, my dad found it and it was uber embarrassing, because it reeked of self loathing.

By the way, if you're in middle school, I apologize. I only use that as a description because my middle school poetry blew chunks. Razz
TheBikloptiKon
TheBikloptiKon

Back to top Go down

Freakin' Block, Man... Empty Re: Freakin' Block, Man...

Post  OpRise Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:29 am

I started writing the deadline story with the words, and I wrote an outline and a page and half I was really happy with, but now the Plot begins, and I am a bit stalled. And with the monster. Agh! Everyone's favorite part but mine it seems Smile Not giving up! But damn. Smile

Sorry your dad found your poetry...that sucks. On a side note, I bet it's awesome. Nothing wrong with a little self loathing every now and then..how else do you get it out but with poetry, and what is the purpose if not for Ourselves Smile

All the best over the weekend, drunken
Jamie
OpRise
OpRise

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum